Alan Parsons to Release "Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Edgar Allan Poe" 5.1 Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from Grooves Inc. on 11/23. Still waiting.

Order Status screen says:

"Ordered with Supplier"
"Shipping Method
Goods Consignment"

Not sure what that means.....

I'm still awaiting mine from Grooves.inc. status shows "on order from supplier"

Sent from my Elephone_P3000S using Tapatalk

Mine was shipped on November 29 and just arrived today.

Thank goodness it came as I am away in Europe for a month. I even was able to rip it and I might have time this evening to actually listen to the physical disc. I am very much looking forward to this one as it is one of my favourite albums of all time. What a nice Christmas present!

I ordered from Grooves Inc. as did a few others here. After a recent inquiry, I received the following response. Bummer, on to plan B.

Hello Dennis Mabry,

Many thanks for your order.

Today we were informed by our distributor that they are not able to deliver the item "The Alan Parsons Project [Blu-Ray] Tales Of Mystery And Imagination (Bluray Audio) [DE-Version, Regi".

They have experienced mass orders from different sellers during pre-order season which they can't fulfill as the item is published as a limited edition. We are not happy at all with the situation.

Unfortunately we don't have an alternative available for you and cannot dispatch the item.

Since you paid by credit card, the refund will be issued the same way within the next 7 days.

We hope for your understanding.

Best regards,

Kathrin of your grooves.land support team

I ordered from Grooves Inc. as did a few others here. After a recent inquiry, I received the following response. Bummer, on to plan B.

Hello Dennis Mabry,

Many thanks for your order.

Today we were informed by our distributor that they are not able to deliver the item "The Alan Parsons Project [Blu-Ray] Tales Of Mystery And Imagination (Bluray Audio) [DE-Version, Regi".

They have experienced mass orders from different sellers during pre-order season which they can't fulfill as the item is published as a limited edition. We are not happy at all with the situation.

Unfortunately we don't have an alternative available for you and cannot dispatch the item.

Since you paid by credit card, the refund will be issued the same way within the next 7 days.

We hope for your understanding.

Best regards,

Kathrin of your grooves.land support team

ABSOLUTE BUMMER!

So, what is the alternative before the BD~A of Tales goes OOP? Any suggestions?

Addenda: I just placed an order with an AmazonUS third party vendor in England (about $27 delivered, Brand New).

I ordered from Amazon.UK with shipping to the US just before Christmas. Its delivery date is projected as Jan 9, shipped cost was about $23. They still have them here for those interested.

Ordered monday at my record store APP was import he said and could take a while :yikes.

20161230_125319.jpg

My first order went missing and I contacted pledgemusic. They sent me another one this time with registered and tracked mail. Hope it helps

Grooves Music sent an awkward reply stating "Unfortunately we can not deliver your order" due to "inventory management." They have "reordered from the manufacturer." Thanks for telling me, guys.

Lame.

I take it from Grooves Inc that this is going out of print? If the distributors can't back order more from the manufacturer then I guess it's time to order for those who didn't while it's still out there.

Back