Anathema Universal Blu-ray coming Sept 2013

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
Announcement on Burning Shed website states a live concert BD from Anathema is coming on 23 September.

Doesn't give technical details but their last couple of albums have had 5.1 releases so I'm confident this set will include a descent surround mix.

I had not previously listened to any of their music but on seeing this announcement I've spent last couple of days listening to a few samples and I think this is going to be a VERY interesting release. (I just purchased their last album Weather Systems in 48/24 5.1 flac from Burning Shed website, now this is not the best flac quality I've heard but the music is highly recommended!)

Universal is an HD concert film by Lasse Hoile which superbly documents Anathema's one-off performance at the Ancient Roman Theatre of Phillippoplis with the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra (arranged by Dave Stewart).

Presented in a generously illustrated dvd-sized media-book, this is a limited edition 4 disc version - 2cds, DVD and Blu-ray - which features bonus audio content and footage of the band recorded at the Union Chapel in London.

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/product/272/4952/

Back