B.B. King Live at the Regal on SHM-SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lute

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
image.jpg

In memory of B.B.

Acoustic Sounds shows it as In Stock for $59.99.
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/101747/BB_King-Live_At_The_Regal-SHM_Single_Layer_SACDs

View attachment 18910

Another case of buying the SACD when it first comes out before it sells out as being the best strategy to get the music you want.

I did not know it even existed until about a week ago, so that strategy didn't work out. The price markup (over 100%) on that makes the gas stations around here seem like good guys.

I did not know it even existed until about a week ago, so that strategy didn't work out. The price markup (over 100%) on that makes the gas stations around here seem like good guys.

That seems to be the standard price ($59.99) for the SHM-SACD releases at Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc and Music Direct. If they aren't available via CD Japan, it's the next stop.

Someone on another site claims he got an e-mail stating this will be back in stock so I placed an order on CD Japan with air mail shipping: US$ 34.77

Attachments

• bbking_cdjapan.jpg
    bbking_cdjapan.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Check it out!! Hope nobody got worried and paid double.

Attachments

• BB_KING_in_stock.jpg
    BB_KING_in_stock.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 157
Mine is in shipping status. Looks like some people paying double here
(I've bought 4 of the 5 on that partial list -- no Aja)

Attachments

• top_sellers.jpg
    top_sellers.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 105
Showed up in today's mail from Japan.

Attachments

• BB_King_jewelcase.jpg
    BB_King_jewelcase.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 99
Back