Better Than Ezra - How Does Your Garden Grow? 5.1 DVD-A released 4/27/13

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could become a novel ! ? ;) ( Don't steal my idea's ! )

I can see it now!

"QuadraphonicQuad - The Novel... Featuring Jon Urban as Paul McCartney, Bob Romano as John Lennon, Neil Wilkes as David Bowie and QuadLinda as Carole King.. a thrilling tale of high quality music from every angle possible..!!"

Or maybe that's the film of the book of the film..!?

Time for a coffee! :friday:

The middle of nowhere ?? How very dare you, LK ! ( but I do wonder sometimes, if the U.K. has slid off the map ! ? )
Our country, isn't as beautiful as yours, though ! :D ( and the postal service leaves a lot to be desired too ! )

For example : 48hrs for a parcel to arrive from Japan....but a further 20 days, to get to my door !! :(

call it a "service"..!? ;) actually I have to say the PO is generally good. so long as I keep getting my lovely parcels with surround music in from all over the world, I don't care who does it!

I can see it now!

"QuadraphonicQuad - The Novel... Featuring Jon Urban as Paul McCartney, Bob Romano as John Lennon, Neil Wilkes as David Bowie and QuadLinda as Carole King.. a thrilling tale of high quality music from every angle possible..!!"

Are you forgetting someone, close to home ! ?

" Tonight, Matthew, i'm going to be Elton John " !

I can see it now!

Don't forget Captain Fantastic as Reggie and Dixie as MJ....

The middle of nowhere ?? How very dare you, LK ! ( but I do wonder sometimes, if the U.K. has slid off the map ! ? )
Our country, isn't as beautiful as yours, though ! :D ( and the postal service leaves a lot to be desired too ! )

For example : 48hrs for a parcel to arrive from Japan....but a further 20 days, to get to my door !! :(

I like the Royal Mail - my discs from Burning Shed and Amazon UK arrive really quick - I've had some arrive in 3 days....(y)

The US takes longer.... Japan forever.....

I like the Royal Mail - my discs from Burning Shed and Amazon UK arrive really quick - I've had some arrive in 3 days....(y)

I'm being a little too harsh....actually, my very friendly postman said yesterday, that Royal Mail, was going to be taken over ( or lose some of it's work ) to TNT

the Royal Mail is great really, I was joking! why would Japan take so much longer when you're in NZ..?!? doesn't add up!? :eek:

Thats me ...... Mr Mojo Risin' - probably the '71 version...

wish I was the '67 version...

I'm being a little to harsh....actually, my very friendly postman said yesterday, that Royal Mail, was going to be taken over ( or lose some of it's work ) to TNT

that's already happened round here.. these little TNT blokes come round on their bikes (cycles).. not quite the same as a smart, friendly Royal Mail PostMan you've known for years... but you can't stand in the way of "progress", can you..!? :mad:@:

Back