• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Billy Joel - 3 Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I’ll be listing other titles in the days to come. I will always give you give first dibs and whatever is leftover after 24 hours will also be listed “elsewhere”. :)

Conservative grading and friendly prices. Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Payment with PayPal with “Send money to friends and family” feature.

Discs and artwork are all graded Exc or higher except where noted.

Billy Joel ‎- Streetlife Serenade - Hybrid Multichannel SACD with original Quad mixes
Audio Fidelity AFZ5 207 - Slipcase included
$25

Billy Joel ‎- The Stranger - Non Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Stereo and 5.1 mixes
Columbia ‎- CS 69384 - Slipcase included (disc VG+ light mark not affecting play)
$45

Billy Joel ‎- 52nd Street - Non Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Stereo and 5.1 mixes
Columbia ‎- CS 69385 - Slipcase not included
$45

Take all three for $110

Feel free to PM with questions. :)

Thank for looking! :)

P.S. I will be away all day but returning tonight and I will reply then.

Just curious, since you are offering $110 for all three ($5 discount), any kind of discount for purchasing both "The Stranger" & "52nd Street" together?

Point taken. :)

$105 for all three and $85 for 52nd Street & The Stranger

Don't hesitate to contact me with your questions.

The discs are sold.

This thread is closed.

Thank you for looking!

Back