Bon Jovi SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troytn

I read today on www.highfidelityreview.com that Bon Jovi released their latest greatest hits via SACD. Does anyone have this title yet? The group commented it was the most fun making an album in surround sound they have ever done!

Troy

Troytn said:
I read today on www.highfidelityreview.com that Bon Jovi released their latest greatest hits via SACD. Does anyone have this title yet? The group commented it was the most fun making an album in surround sound they have ever done!
Troy

I picked it up at Tower Records. The group uses new arrangements ("going left" according to the band) to freshen up some rock favorites. I'd give it a thumbs up.

At first I didn't know what to make of it - the new arrangements were somewhat laid back - they have an acoustic 'unplugged' type sound compared to the originals..

It though has grown on me - sound quality is very good as is the multichannel mixes..

Worth getting..

I once read a review of a Bon Jovi CD that started out ... "there are two types of people in the world; those who like Bon Jovi ... and guys". I laughed my ass off. :D Cheers, Mike.

Back