Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, last week I decided to finally open and listen to the box set! After carefully opening it and sort of glancing through it I opened the section that holds the blu rays…and to my dismay Disc 29 the Blu ray “Music inspired by the Snow Goose and Moonmadness” was missing..!!

I wrote to jpc.de , today I heard back that they are ordering the blu ray and they will replace it.
Now, that’s what I call customer service!
I’m sticking with them for the long run, they have never disappointed me. So feel free to deal with them.

I wonder how something like that happens.....at least they will make good to you.
For the latest Pineapple Thief earbook (It Leads To This), after spot-checking and finding it absent, Kscope preemptively included an extra CD1 with all preorders through Burning Shed (and maybe other retailers) "in case something here is missing." It can happen.

Back