DTS-CD CBS Labs SQ Calibration and Test Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proufo

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Hello to all.

I'm sure at least one of us here has the CBS SQ test record.

It would be nice to have a CD (stereo, of course, not DTS) of it.

Thanks in advance.

proufo said:
Hello to all.

Thanks in advance.
I've got it proufo.........I'm bidding on a sealed copy on Ebay. If I get it I'll create a cd copy and distribute it through the QpS.

QuadBob said:
I've got it proufo.........I'm bidding on a sealed copy on Ebay. If I get it I'll create a cd copy and distribute it through the QpS.
Hello Bob.

Please make it available too outside the QpS. I'm too broke to join but can afford a CD-R copy.

Thanks in advance.

Hello to all.

I've got one off ebay recently. It's SQT-101, with test tones and VU-Meter calibration. Is this the one you are in search of?

-Kristian

Well that's what I do - make accurate transcriptions from vinyl to digital so, send it my way and I'll make a CD of it for you. And anyone else who wants it!

Colin

Well that's what I do - make accurate transcriptions from vinyl to digital so, send it my way and I'll make a CD of it for you. And anyone else who wants it!

Colin
Many, many thanks in advance.

Let us know how you plan to share it. The thorny D is my preferred source.

I would just host it on my webserver I guess? I have 'unlimited' space so that would seem to be the easiest way. Folks can burn their own discs from the files. Do you reckon I'd be in trouble with legal issues??

BTW What is 'The Thorny D' that you mention? Colin.

I would just host it on my webserver I guess? I have 'unlimited' space so that would seem to be the easiest way. Folks can burn their own discs from the files. Do you reckon I'd be in trouble with legal issues??

Thanks, WA!!!!

My guess is that it is very unlikely that you'd get in trouble, but not impossible.

BTW What is 'The Thorny D' that you mention? Colin.
It's a sharing site called demonoid.com.

Back