Chesky's 5.1 Surround Show Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Chesky is now taking orders for their new Surround Sound SACD demo disc entitled "Dr. Chesky's 5.1 Surround Show".

This one will remind Quad fans of the old Brad Miller Sound Effects discs of the 1970's with hi rez surround sound recordings of thunder, lightning, trains, etc!

It's quite a departure from the normal Chesky SACD fare, but it has some entertaining moments to be sure !

Check the story on High Fidelity Review at http://www.highfidelityreview.com/news/news.asp?newsnumber=19131739 for more details.

Didn't do anything for me. Can I donate a sealed DVD-A copy for QQ Door Prize?

Kal

This is not a great DVD-A/SACD.

Kal, you certainly can donate it if you like. I'll set up a "door prize post" if you like as long as you don't mind shipping it to the winner. I thank you again for your donations in the past. :D

This is not a great DVD-A/SACD.

Kal, you certainly can donate it if you like. I'll set up a "door prize post" if you like as long as you don't mind shipping it to the winner. I thank you again for your donations in the past. :D
I would be happy to ship it anywhere in the USA.

Kal

Thanks Kal. I've asked Cai to set up a "door prize" thread. If the winner is not in the USA, you can ship it to me and I'll ship it to them, so we can open it to everyone.

Thanks again!

Back