Quad LP/Tape Poll Chicago: Chicago Transit Authority [SQ/Q8]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Chicago Transit Authority"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5: So-so

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
Just recieved the [double] album...Near mint+...Good seperation...Mediocre material. IMO not one of Chicago's better albums. And as far as "Free Form Guitar" is concerned...An assault to my ears and an insult to my intelect. I gave it a 7.

Just recieved the [double] album...Near mint+...Good seperation...Mediocre material. IMO not one of Chicago's better albums. And as far as "Free Form Guitar" is concerned...An assault to my ears and an insult to my intelect. I gave it a 7.

It could be their best...not "mediocre" imo

It could be their best...not "mediocre" imo

I have to agree...I think the first side is one of the all time best album sides, not a bad note on it. And it is a very good surround mix, imo.

For you kids, that's side one of the first vinyl LP in the double album where you open the gatefold and read all about the album in 12-point font or so...and you manually turn over the LP to the 2nd side to hear THAT.

I know, it sounds exhausting! Fortunately we built up our endurance walking 10 miles to school in 4 feet of snow.

Back