Circuit City says Ziggy has shipped.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryW

Got an email from CC saying that Bowie's Ziggy is on the way. Is it scheduled for release on the 21st or have they sent me something else?
Hope it's true, will be bummed if they sent the redbook or worse yet the soundtrack to the film.

GaryW said:
Got an email from CC saying that Bowie's Ziggy is on the way. Is it scheduled for release on the 21st or have they sent me something else?
Hope it's true, will be bummed if they sent the redbook or worse yet the soundtrack to the film.

It is supposed to come out on the 21st. Sometimes larger chains get in their orders early, and ship them out early so you may get lucky. I have mine ordered from Amazon and they still have not sent it.

I pre-ordered Ziggy Stardust SACD and Roxy Music - Avalon SACD from CD Universe ($13.29 each) and both are due 10/21. Expect to see them Monday or Tuesday....

GaryW said:

The 3 David Bowie SACDs and Roxy Music's Avalon SACD are also now in stock at Elusive Disc for $14.99 each.

CD Universe says the Ziggy Stardust shipped 10/17/03 whereas the Avalon SACD is still listed as 10/21/03 unshipped...

bmoura said:
The 3 David Bowie SACDs and Roxy Music's Avalon SACD are also now in stock at Elusive Disc for $14.99 each.

$13.99 at Circuit City retail stores. Shipping cost approx. $1.669 per gallon (mid-grade) in my area, with immediate delivery. Picked up Scary Monsters today. Listening to it right now. Could be the best sounding SACD I've heard so far. Far as I'm concerned, EMI can drop the dvd-audio format since this would have be $19.99 otherwise, at the same store. That's what they have Pet Sounds priced at.

What a pleasent surprise .
I was in Best Buy today ( The Heartland location in Mississauga,Ont Canada ) and stumbled across David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust m/c for 23.99 also found their last copy of The Rolling Stones- Sympathy Re Mix for 5.99 . Alas no luck on Tommy or Avalon yet though.
I'm looking foward to listening to both of the disc's tonight.

dougi said:
What a pleasent surprise .
I was in Best Buy today ( The Heartland location in Mississauga,Ont Canada ) and stumbled across David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust m/c for 23.99 also found their last copy of The Rolling Stones- Sympathy Re Mix for 5.99 . Alas no luck on Tommy or Avalon yet though.
I'm looking foward to listening to both of the disc's tonight.

The Ajax store has 3 copies of Tommy at $42.99. Ouch!

Back