Dad's birthday gift was a success -- multichannel is a hit!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norskamerikaner

As some of you might remember from the New Members thread, I bought my dad Brothers in Arms on SACD as part of a birthday gift, and I listened to it with him and my mom today. It was very well received! Lots of "wow" and "did you hear the way that the sound moved?" from them both. We left our listening session with them asking me to find some other multichannel releases, and I later heard some curious talk about Quad-8 tapes and CD-4 demodulators from dear old Dad.

As some of you might remember from the New Members thread, I bought my dad Brothers in Arms on SACD as part of a birthday gift, and I listened to it with him and my mom today. It was very well received! Lots of "wow" and "did you hear the way that the sound moved?" from them both. We left our listening session with them asking me to find some other multichannel releases, and I later heard some curious talk about Quad-8 tapes and CD-4 demodulators from dear old Dad.
For the next gift, pick up a copy of the Doobie Brothers Quadio Blueray Release, assuming they can play bluerays.

Back