• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Depeche Mode set, Tomita, Marvin Gaye & The Police SACDs +

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I’ll be listing other titles in the days to come. I will always give you give first dibs and whatever is leftover after 24 hours will also be listed “elsewhere”. :)

Conservative grading and friendly prices. Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Payment with PayPal with “Send money to friends and family” feature.

Discs and artwork are all graded Exc or higher except where noted.

The Police - Every Breath You Take - Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Stereo & 5.1 mixes $20

Marvin Gaye - The Marvin Gaye Collection - Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Stereo & 5.1 mixes $20

Tomita - Clair De Lune - Ultimate Edition - Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Stereo & Quad mixes $25 (complete with Obi)

Depeche Mode - Music For The Masses - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes and bonus tracks
Depeche Mode - Violator - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes and bonus tracks
Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes and bonus tracks
Depeche Mode - Ultra - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes and bonus tracks
Depeche Mode - Exciter - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes and bonus tracks
Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel - Hybrid Multichannel SACD/DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes (SACD VG+, scratch not affecting play)
Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe - DVD-V with Stereo & 5.1 mixes taken from the Deluxe Box Set
Depeche Mode - Delta Machine - Blu-Ray with 5.1 mixes from the Live in Berlin Box Set

I am selling the Depeche Mode titles as a set for $225. I may break up the set in a few days if I haven’t sold it.

Please post then PM.

Feel free to PM with questions. I will be away all day and will return tonight to reply to your PMs.

Thank for looking! :)

Tomita is sold!

Thank you for looking! :)

Please consider this thread closed.

Back