Can I listen to Atmos using the Tidal app on Apple TV 4K?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried to listen to Atmos using the Tidal app on Apple TV 4K with out success. Is it possible?
Works fine for me just ensure you have Atmos enabled sound on ATV which is the same settings as you would use to get Atmos from Netflix, dysney etc.

I'm currently streaming Atmos with Apple Music but thought I'd see if I can hear a difference with Tidal. I looked for a setting in the Apple 4K streamer but only found the one for Apple Music.

I'm currently streaming Atmos with Apple Music but thought I'd see if I can hear a difference with Tidal. I looked for a setting in the Apple 4K streamer but only found the one for Apple Music.
It's the same flag for all Atmos apps. Did you check you have the right Tidal subscription?

I’m on the free trial as well and it’s ok, won’t be keeping it though prefer Apple Music easier to use and easier to find Atmos availability

It must be a setting that I'm missing either in the Tidal app or on the Apple TV device. I don't have a problem listening to Atmos on Apple Music

Back