Discwelder Chrome question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimfisheye

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The disc image created by Discwelder Chrome never gets smaller than 902.9MB for discs that would be smaller than that. When mounted, the AUDIO_TS folder is the expected size (111.2MB was the lest little one I made) but the .iso file is 902.9MB. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?

More info:
Discwelder Chrome is v2.0.6
OSX 10.5.8
Wine v1.1.33
HD is GUID partition (Note that I've also written image files over a network to older Apple partition drives with no change in symptoms.)

OK, I'm well aware that this company stopped all software development almost as soon as they started (they never even got OSX versions up for most of their stuff). I can't afford real software now can I. Any help or workarounds for this (however cludgey) would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey Jim.

Padding will have been enabled to get around the DVD Specifications that say 1Gb is the smallest disc you can make.......
Just out of curiosity, how can you get a DVDA as small as 111Mb??

Hey Neil,
I made a small test sample of something I wanted to post for quick download. I wanted to make a disc image for convenience. Not with 800MB of padding though! How do you turn that off?
And thanks for the explanation.

Back