ERIC CLAPTON BLU-RAY, Gimme Some Strength-Problems

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there were problems in playback or not reading, yes I finally got mine to read sometime ago after IMMENSE patience.
About 2 years ago:
I was going to send it back, but thought I'd give it a second shot after 15 mins in the player utilizing all sorts of combinations on my remote .....I got it to work!!!

Yippe, surprise.

But just recently.....this occured.???

CHROMA-NOVA (and she stops playing)

20160319_202055.jpg

and this is what you should see, when she plays.

20160319_201328.jpg

anyway has anyone else had this occur??

No issues on my end, and I have never had any issues playing this disc, but maybe my player's lucky (or conversely, yours is unlucky)
But maybe there are others out there that have had similar issues.
I must say I never read about any issues myself, but that definitely doesn't mean they don't exist.

This is just a case of a "crappy" disc, and I really should have sent it for a replacement-back when.

This disc was an Xmas gift btw, and the trouble started there! The first disc set (this is the second), was stolen off my Daughter's porch after UPS delivered it.She was rather upset being a gift an all just before Xmas, and this disc was resent and I received it in mid-January.

So from the onset this was a problem.

I really was reluctant to return it, and hoped like hell it could just work, so when it did(, even though it takes 10-15 mins to read) well I was basically satisfied.

I think I'm stuck with this "LEMON"

It should be noted that I played another UMG title immediately following, and no problem.

I know when this disc first came out that a few other QQ members indicated playback problems and opted for returns.The only thing I wish to point out is -

This new problem may suddenly occur to others, as I said it was playing/reading ok, prior.(n)

As long as it plays the music, maybe just switch off the screen?

edit: missed the stops playing. bummer

Last edited:
Back