Free HD download scenic landscape with 5.1 Dolby Digital

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Gerhard

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I downloaded the beach video and wrote it to DVD-R and think it is pretty cool. I know nothing really about the company offering the free videos but the site seems clear of spyware and other crap. I downloaded then extracted the file, used IMGBurn to write the folder to a DVD-R. My LG BH200 calls it Blu-ray and I tried it on two Oppo players and it played great, really high quality 37 minute video. I spend too much money on audio video crap and can't afford to go to an actual beach.

Just birds and surf sounds, no music and reputedly it is a legal free download. There may eventually be other videos available and there are some brief test clips. I downloaded the test clip, expanded it to a USB drive and my Oppo BDP-80 played the test file from the USB drive fine so I decided to download the full video. It took me about 3.5 hours to download it, my DSL is not fast and I don't download much of anything, can't stream HD at all since the speed is too low.

http://www.downloadhdvideo.com/

Back