• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 AVR receivers-Pioneer Elite VSX-32 and Yamaha RV-V663

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhw59

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I bought both of these models new and they served me well with flawless performance. However, they aren't being used and so need a new home. Perfect for surround sound listening and an inexpensive way to check out the whole experience. Manuals, remotes, audio setup mic all there in the original box and no scratches, dings etc. . No pets, kids or smoking in da crib. I can ship but local pickup, meetup maybe even delivery would be great. Either zip 20782 or 19971. Pricing a bit difficult so let's try $175 for the Pioneer and $125 for the Yamaha plus actual shipping costs if needed. I think the easiest way to communicate is to direct email me at jhw59 at hotmail.com. You should be able to google both models for more info or ask me. Paypal (friends and family preferred) or USPS money order. Cash if local transaction.

I just sold my Oppo 103 here and the buyer was very satisfied with the transaction. Plenty of ++ feedback on ebay and the Hoffman forum under jhw59

Thanks for looking!

Jay

Back