• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: SACDs;EJ GYBR,The Who"Tommy",Steely Dan "Gaucho", ELP BSS and DVD-A of Lyn Sky

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Making some space in my shelf (and since I have them on DVD-A) so, want to sell/trade these that are all LIKE NEW, and the Lynyrd Skynyrd is actually SEALED(!)

I take EXCELLENT care of my discs and they are pristine!

WARNING
; I'm anal retentive and most of the booklets have high grade Scotch tape on the spines of the booklets ( even on some of the digipack corners since they fade so easily).

SACDs:
-Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" 2 disc set. has a bit of "fading" on one spine just cause the printing is so lousy
-The Who "Tommy" 2 disc set
-ELP "Brain Salad Surgery" 2 CD and the "infamous" "STS" SACD:rolleyes:
-Steely Dan "Gaucho"

and a brand spanking new sealed
-Lynyrd Skynyrd "Southern Surroundings" DVD-A (2 CDs and DVD-A)...got an extra one thanks to a cousin!

I am looking for these (impossible to find and highly doubtful that any of you will be willing to part with any of these but you never know), for which I can trade ALL of the above for only one of these:
-Chris Botti-Night Sessions
or
-Eric Johnson- Ah, Via Musicom

Also, I'm open for "horse trading" (meaning not all of them)
for a good pressing of:
Deep Purple- Machine Head SQ (UK mix) with lyrics!

I'm also open for offers to sell..prefer doing it with my fellow Quadheads than on fleabay

Cheers!

kap'n krunch

:smokin

Making some space in my shelf (and since I have them on DVD-A) so, want to sell/trade these that are all LIKE NEW, and the Lynyrd Skynyrd is actually SEALED(!)

I take EXCELLENT care of my discs and they are pristine!

WARNING
; I'm anal retentive and most of the booklets have high grade Scotch tape on the spines of the booklets ( even on some of the digipack corners since they fade so easily).

SACDs:
-Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" 2 disc set. has a bit of "fading" on one spine just cause the printing is so lousy
-The Who "Tommy" 2 disc set
-ELP "Brain Salad Surgery" 2 CD and the "infamous" "STS" SACD:rolleyes:
-Steely Dan "Gaucho"

and a brand spanking new sealed
-Lynyrd Skynyrd "Southern Surroundings" DVD-A (2 CDs and DVD-A)...got an extra one thanks to a cousin!

I am looking for these (impossible to find and highly doubtful that any of you will be willing to part with any of these but you never know), for which I can trade ALL of the above for only one of these:
-Chris Botti-Night Sessions
or
-Eric Johnson- Ah, Via Musicom

Also, I'm open for "horse trading" (meaning not all of them)
for a good pressing of:
Deep Purple- Machine Head SQ (UK mix) with lyrics!

I'm also open for offers to sell..prefer doing it with my fellow Quadheads than on fleabay

Cheers!

kap'n krunch

:smokin

I'd be interested in the ELP BSS.
I have a DVD A REM automatic for the people.
The Band- The Last Waltz _DVD A

Joe Cocker Night Calls - DTS

Back