• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Who's Next - Life House mega box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Yep, you all knew this was coming.

Used, opened, checked contents. Books are perfect, no odd pages, no folded pages. Etc.
Other than the BDA, everything else has been lightly handled. BDA, handled 2-3 times, with care.

I did leave, best I could, the plastic wrap.

US, lower 48 states. Paypal

Total price, including media mail shipping. $170

No pictures, just know it's perfect. And, it's me. So, you know. Trust....

For the next hour, a ~15% reduction in price. PM me now, it's yours for $145 shipped, media mail. Offer ends. 8PM, central.

Don't snooze.
That's a crazy good offer! But...my checkbook having taken the usual holiday hit, I'm gonna hold out hope for a standalone Blu-Ray in 2024. Hope someone bolder than I takes you up, though. Happy holidays, and thanks for being such a great QQ neighbor.

You try working / navigating with a bloody iPad and you’ll see why stuff like that happens. Invention of the devil…right up there with the keyhole saw!
Thanks AR! YES! I believe you.
But the Amazon fire Hd10 tablet I'm on isn't any better.. The word prompts it inserts @ times is nuts🙃

Yep, you all knew this was coming.

Used, opened, checked contents. Books are perfect, no odd pages, no folded pages. Etc.
Other than the BDA, everything else has been lightly handled. BDA, handled 2-3 times, with care.

I did leave, best I could, the plastic wrap.

US, lower 48 states. Paypal

Total price, including media mail shipping. $170

No pictures, just know it's perfect. And, it's me. So, you know. Trust....
If only I lived in the USA....

Back