HiRez Poll Genesis - THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY [SACD] (UK)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Genesis - THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Sonics, Poor Content

• Total voters
Do you think it possible you might have a confirmation bias towards SACD because, you know, it's lossless 'hi rez' and therefore by 'widely held' audiophile thinking, must sound better?
Anything is possible. However, I have A/B'ed both and stated my preference, based on what I heard. If you think that's bullshit, too bad, so sad.

Science thinks such A/B methods are bullshit. (Tough crowd, science.)
So, I'm just about done with this conversation, FYI.
The standard for music appreciation is not the scientific method. I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time accepting someone else's word for what they're hearing. Perhaps you're just being a troll.

Who says I don't accept your word? I accept that you sincerely believe the SACD sounds better. I am not convinced by your argument that it does.

I voted 9. I listened to all of this 2 days ago and as it is a double album it certainly is a long listen. The SACD 5.1 was good surround for me. The track 1, title track is really the only hit, but there where songs that I really liked and others not so much.

Back