Get This Now if you are an Elvis Costello Fan - Elvis Autograph- Songs of Bacharach & Costello 2CD 24.98

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
https://talkshop.live/product/FFILvduUMsU7/elvis-autograph-songs-of-bacharach-costello-2cd
This is from a podcast channel called THE ROCK N ROLL CHANNEL - They interview rock musicians and sometimes they sign some koo stuff. Elvis did this interview and signed some CD sets.

24.98 each - damn the unsigned CD sells for 19.98 on Amazon alone......what a deal.

limit 2 per household......Snood bought 2 - me & Momma Snood hehe - will def eventually pick up the box set when it comes down in price - saw him on this tour minus Burt....Just Him & Steve Nieve - one of the best concerts Snood ever seen. :LB

pick it up EC fans \o/ - it will sell out fast...... release day was today - ships March 13th though here. :SB

I got the Deluxe version in 96/24 which is 4 discs worth I think. I haven't had the time to play any of it yet, but I know there will be some great stuff there for sure. I also got the MFSL SACD of Painted From Memory and it's worth every penny.

https://talkshop.live/product/FFILvduUMsU7/elvis-autograph-songs-of-bacharach-costello-2cd
This is from a podcast channel called THE ROCK N ROLL CHANNEL - They interview rock musicians and sometimes they sign some koo stuff. Elvis did this interview and signed some CD sets.

24.98 each - damn the unsigned CD sells for 19.98 on Amazon alone......what a deal.

limit 2 per household......Snood bought 2 - me & Momma Snood hehe - will def eventually pick up the box set when it comes down in price - saw him on this tour minus Burt....Just Him & Steve Nieve - one of the best concerts Snood ever seen. :LB

pick it up EC fans \o/ - it will sell out fast...... release day was today - ships March 13th though here. :SB
Ironically, he's playing tonite at our local Capitol Theater. Saw him a few years ago there with the Roots...fantastic concert!

I got the Deluxe version in 96/24 which is 4 discs worth I think. I haven't had the time to play any of it yet, but I know there will be some great stuff there for sure. I also got the MFSL SACD of Painted From Memory and it's worth every penny.
Ummm dude buddy friend buddy dude lol - ummmm yeah you know my email :SB :SB:SB:SB:SBsay hi sometime ;)

Back