• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hardcore Prince Fan? Read On

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyStatic

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Hey y’all, I’m a big Prince fan and have extras of a few obscurities that would likely only interest a real hardcore completist (like me); but if you’re that, shoot me a message, I’m not looking for anything other than shipping - I just know most venues I could list this stuff won’t appreciate it. First come first serve.

UPDATE: claimed

Last edited:
Hey y’all, I’m a big Prince fan and have extras of a few obscurities that would likely only interest a real hardcore completist (like me); but if you’re that, shoot me a message, I’m not looking for anything other than shipping - I just know most venues I could list this stuff won’t appreciate it. First come first serve.

UPDATE: claimed
Hey Rusty, I'm also a hard core Prince fan. You've probably seen this already, but I've ordered this on eBay...

Description:
James Brown had the Apollo. Jimi Hendrix had Monterey Pop. And Prince had Syracuse, New York’s Carrier Dome—the Purple Rain Tour performance that was beamed to millions live via satellite and captured for posterity in the Grammy Award-nominated concert film Prince and The Revolution: Live, and has since gone down in history as one of the most iconic live recordings in pop and rock history. For the first time, this powerful performance by Prince and The Revolution has been entirely remixed from the original 2” multitrack master reels, the picture has been newly restored onto Blu-ray video with selectable stereo, 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos sound and the audio will be made available for the first time physically. The new version of Prince and The Revolution: Live will be available on 2CDs plus the Blu-ray with a 24-page book with never-before-seen photos of the Purple Rain Tour and new liner notes.

Attachments

• Prince - Live 2.jpeg
    Prince - Live 2.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Prince - Live.jpeg
    Prince - Live.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Hey Rusty, I'm also a hard core Prince fan. You've probably seen this already, but I've ordered this on eBay...

Description:
James Brown had the Apollo. Jimi Hendrix had Monterey Pop. And Prince had Syracuse, New York’s Carrier Dome—the Purple Rain Tour performance that was beamed to millions live via satellite and captured for posterity in the Grammy Award-nominated concert film Prince and The Revolution: Live, and has since gone down in history as one of the most iconic live recordings in pop and rock history. For the first time, this powerful performance by Prince and The Revolution has been entirely remixed from the original 2” multitrack master reels, the picture has been newly restored onto Blu-ray video with selectable stereo, 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos sound and the audio will be made available for the first time physically. The new version of Prince and The Revolution: Live will be available on 2CDs plus the Blu-ray with a 24-page book with never-before-seen photos of the Purple Rain Tour and new liner notes.
Oh yeah, was on that right out of the gate—a nice upgrade from the old VHS, you'll love it!

Back