ICE 187 (October 2002) has lots of M/C info

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
The current ICS has quite a few multi-channel info in it. Some new, some not so new:

DTS Entertainment will release the Crosby-Nash live album "One Stoney Evening" on November 26th. It's being mixed in 96/24 DTS. According to David DelGrosso "It's spectacular in surround, it really brings the concert back to life...the clarity...you will be sitting in the concert, it's that real" - Page 11

DVD-A "Trey Anastasio" (10/2)
DVD-A "DISTURBED - Believe (10/15)
DVD-A YES - Fargile (10/1)
DVD-a LINKIN PARK - Reanimation
DVD-A REM - Automatic for the People
DVD-A NEIL YOUNG - Harvest
DVD-A Brazilian Jazz
DVD-A DONALD FAGEN - The Nightfly

(NOTE: Most of these are already on Mike's list)

They also list SACDs, but don't mention if they are multichannel or not.

There is also quite a large piece in the CD Watchdog section where a reader, Mike Baker from Raleigh, NC, emails in his complaints about the DTS CD of the Allman Brothers Band. There are quite a few errors in the audio and the newer packaging, and the aforementioned Mr. DelGrosso responds by verifying all of the errors.

:-jon

Jon, Who do you know over there? ;-) You always get your copy before I do. I haven't seen this months copy at all yet.

Ah, glad to see you subscribed! :D

I do not know why I get my copy earlier than some, it is a weird USPS generated benefit, I guess!

I am creating a new section here for stuff like this, stay tuned.

:-jon

Back