IMHO This One's A treasure

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petermwilson

Hi,
Available at BestBuy Tony Bennett "Playin with My Friends".

Friends include Duets with Diana Krall, Stevie Wonder, Sheryl Crow, B.B. King, Ray Charles, Bonnie Rait, K.D. Lang, Kay Starr, Billy Joel, and Natalie Cole among others.

I've listened to this disc twice all the way through already and feel that this Columbia MLTICH release is excellent in all respects.

Hope you do too.

Peter m.

oooh...SACD catalogue getting close to where I just maybe be forced to buy that elusive SACD\DVD-A player. A Christmas gift to myself??? Better warm up that car. :steering:

Hi,
Although I didn't realize it last Christmas when I bought a previously enjoyed Flagship reciever it had 2 sets of analogs. So I ended up getting discontinued mltidisc players of each which cost me a total of $500 cdn.

I'm still reading reviews which seem to prefer one or the other formats on the lastest crop of combi players except for the Pioneer 563a I think which also has a pretty good video stage and an awsome price for what it does.

I use a separate unit for film so video was not a consideration in my HIREZ players.

Peter m.

Back