John Keating CD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malcolm2010

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
For anyone interested, I picked up John Keating's Space Experience and Space Experience 2 double cd from Amazon.co.uk.

The Space Experience cd has the original SQ encoding intact (as A/B comparison to the LP I have), even the cd cover picture contains the SQ lp cover!. It decodes perfectly and separation is excellent, much better than from the LP. Space Experience 2 is normal stereo, sounds good when played through a Variomatrix though.

Cd Number is 7243 4 95619 2 2

Malcolm

Malcolm2010 said:
The Space Experience cd has the original SQ encoding intact (as A/B comparison to the LP I have), even the cd cover picture contains the SQ lp cover!.

Malcom,
i'm at the end of an article about space and music, and i am relating to this J.K. album (i have the SQ LP). May you do a scan of the original SQ cover on the CD? I need it small, 2 inch per side, grayscale. It will result better than scanning and glueing the LP cover - i don't have a A3 scan machine!
Thanks.

winopener said:
Malcom,
i'm at the end of an article about space and music, and i am relating to this J.K. album (i have the SQ LP). May you do a scan of the original SQ cover on the CD? I need it small, 2 inch per side, grayscale. It will result better than scanning and glueing the LP cover - i don't have a A3 scan machine!
Thanks.

Here it is

Malcolm

Attachments

• John  Keating front1_Winopener.jpg
    John Keating front1_Winopener.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
A must own Quad album. I have a mint SQ and a Q8, both on US Columbia. The photo is the same, but the graphics are vastly different. I need to get the CD.

I also have a US SQ of Keating's 250 Years of Film Music, which does absolutely nothing for me.

Linda

Back