John Lennon singing "Space Oddity" AI

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MixerRog

701 Club - QQ All-Star
Sorry, this is slightly off topic but shows how AI is becoming a real issue at
The vocals might be slightly off his voice but to include a video of him singing it.

I suggest a separate discussion place for AI created surround if that becomes a future issue like it might with all the new AI songs being done now. At least please label any creations using AI to subsitute vocals or music with an (AI) after the title please.

Finding the truth on the internet is becoming more challenging every day!

Rog

Sorry, this is slightly off topic but shows how AI is becoming a real issue at
The vocals might be slightly off his voice but to include a video of him singing it.

I suggest a separate discussion place for AI created surround if that becomes a future issue like it might with all the new AI songs being done now. At least please label any creations using AI to subsitute vocals or music with an (AI) after the title please.

Finding the truth on the internet is becoming more challenging every day!

Rog

Cool. As would be expected from nascent AI, this has some issues...like it's a bit choppy sounding in places. But it will get better.

And the Bowie original actually does sound a bit like Lennon, so this is probably a good song to try it out on.

I'm looking forward to the day when we can take the solo Beatles works and mess with the backing vocals to sound like all four lads actually participated. Blasphemy? Well, some people think that listening to the Beatles in anything beyond mono is blasphemy.

Back