Just got Barcly James Harvest Once Again 40th. Anniverary Edtion

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All
I have been trying to buy this LP for sometime but it allways seemed exspensive so I thought if I am going to spend the money this was the better chose.
Bill...

BJH.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-12-15-16h25m54s091.jpg

Hi. All
I have been trying to buy this LP for sometime but it allways seemed exspensive so I thought if I am going to spend the money this was the better chose.
Bill...

View attachment 23607
View attachment 23608

You know something, BBQ..........You may have the better sounding BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST QUAD title!!

I mean look what you get.

A DVD with quad in DTS and DOLBY, plus a 96/24 SQ QUAD which is very much unheard of on DVD.
In fact I know of no other DVD with their quad matrix intact!! And in high rez!! Alongside the Discreet DTS, & Dolby 4.0!!

This is an amazing and "very rare"choice by the artists, and I wish more would present their reissues in this manner.

P.S. Audio Fidelity should actually consider this facet, those of us with discreet and matrix would welcome entertaining this type of issue.
And of course this invite is for any and all those early quad recordings, regardless the label. Regardless if it's SACD, DVD, DVDA, or BLU-RAY.

Back