KC-Disipline

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
My copy arrived yesterday, and I gave it a listen last night. Very impressed. After enjoying the album, I was reading the booklet and saw the familiar names listed from our own QQ members input. I was down for a while and missed the release of this, and missed the posts about it.
as for all who contributed to the production, great job guys!! (y)
I'm going to show this off to all!
(If this is from like '72, I see the 'influence" of then popular tiny illicit ingestible mood altering etc.)
that I experimented with 4-5 times myself.

I was wrong it's an 82 release. no acid reflux

Last edited:
My copy arrived yesterday, and I gave it a listen last night. Very impressed. After enjoying the album, I was reading the booklet and saw the familiar names listed from our own QQ members input. I was down for a while and missed the release of this, and missed the posts about it.
as for all who contributed to the production, great job guys!! (y)
I'm going to show this off to all!
(If this is from like '72, I see the 'influence" of then popular tiny illicit ingestible mood altering etc.)
that I experimented with 4-5 times myself.

The album is from 1981. And Fripp and Bruford were both strongly anti-drug kind of people. Can't say whether or not Belew had chemical inspiration during this time.

J. D.

Back