• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King - 50th Anniversary - 3 CD/1 Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkish

Hi, all — continuing to weed out a few things from my collection. I recently got divorced — we’re still very close, and there’s no pressing financial need for me to sell. But, between the divorce and Covid screwing up the last year and a half, I’m feeling a big need to pare down on stuff, and just keep those things (music, movies, and otherwise) that speak to me the most. So, you may be surprised by some of the discs I’ve sold recently, but again, it’s all personal taste.

(In the case of Crimson, I’ve decided I’m happy with my physical copies of LTIA, Red, Discipline, and Thrak, and a few other stray cuts on my USB drive.)

*Anyhow*... Court Of The Crimson King 50th, 3 CDs/1 Blu-Ray. Everything’s in excellent shape — the Blu-Ray is the only disc that’s ever been played.

$25, including USPS Media Mail shipping. PayPal only, US orders only.

Thanks!

Back