Kodi Info Panel Empty

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been ripping some concert dvd's lately using MakeMKV and MMH. Most of the concerts I rip converting chapters into music videos mkv's don't have any info when you click the i button on the right hand side of the playback thingy. I have used the same MMH workflow for all of them. I usually add the folder.jpg to the music video folder and it shows up when you click i for info, but there's text only in some. Edit: What is the source of the text in the info overlay when playing a music video?
I think I answered that on my own. The text is the overview scraped from TMDB. Here's an example:
00CE978F-3388-4F96-A4A1-7A75D6542056.JPG

It is stored in the NFO under <plot> from what I can see.

I think the concerts where I have nothing in the info panel are ones where the scrape failed and most of those are concerts where there are various artists. Two examples in my library are Various Artists - Concert for George and Various Artists - Music for Montserrat. I can't get either of them to scrape with MMH even though they are in TMDB without "Various Artists" in their titles. Is there a way to get MMH to scrape without an artist name? Are there any other suggestions as to how to get these titles scraped? I know it's not a critical item, but I figure if I'm going to all the trouble to rip them, I might as well enjoy the extras if possible.

Last edited:
Back