Koss Phase 2+2 Quad Headphones

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malcolm, you really know how to romance a girl! You gave her a story to tell FOREVER about the night she encountered a DIP. She didn't mean Dual Inline Package, either!

Linda

LOL, yep things you do when you're young and in a band.

;-)

Fascinating! A few years back I purchased a mint condition pair of Koss 2+2, not phase, juste 2+2 headphones off of eBay. They came with the hard carrying case and all the documentation. They even had the little plugs that go in the headphone jacks that say "reserved for Koss." They sounded terrific. Unfortunately, a few months ago I was listening to them when there was a terrible squealing noise from one of the left ear channels and then both rear channels died. I figure it is time to replace the capacitors in them.

As son as I get done recapping one of my Sansui QRX 6001s I am going to recap the headphones.

Hello,

I'm happy for you that you possess these headphones. From your father - a nice feeling and a wonderful keepsake. (But you'll have even more - guess and I hope for you)

I'll get in a few weeks even these headphones.
The ear cushions are also defective. There oval pads were placed. Now I want to restore the original state.

Do you have the dimensions of the original foam for me. How fat is he? the foam is slightly above or is smaller than the earpieces?

Or maybe you can post a photo?

Questions, questions - thank you for the answer.

Jörg

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your response and the left links.

Now I'm a lot smarter and will hopefully fix the headphones well.

You every success in the restoration with memory foam. I'm curious how you like then.

So successful restore and then hear relaxed and enjoyable music.

Have a nice weekend

Jörg

Back