Looking or a reputable quad hardware epair shop in the Puget Sound area

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed

Out here in the perimeter, way down below the ocea
About 10-15 years ago, I got into quad a little bit. I managed to purchase two Sansui QRX-6001s (lower power but same great Sansui Variomatrix technology) and a Pioneer QX 949A. I had one Sansui unit shipped off to QRX Restore in Oregon and they went through it and said everything was working. Well, it wasn't and the unit went into protection mode whenever I tried ot listen to it. Shortly thereafter my Koss 2+2 quad headphones died and I shoved my whole quad gear collection into my storage unit. Then life happened.

Now it is about 9 years later and I am finally cleaning out my storage unit and recoving all my old quad gear.

The Pioneer powered on but did not function, and the Sansuis both never worked 100%. I don't think sitting in a storage unit has magically made any of the units work better.

I would like to get at least one of these units up and fully working. I am technically inclined but I do not have the time, tools, or knowledge to restore these units myself.

Is anyone aware of a reputable vintage quad gear repair shop in the Puget Sound area? Thanks.

Back