Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
File Under: not for everyone. Ethereal sound. Elliptical lyrics.

I’d say Evening Mood is the most approachable entry point with thoughtful and lush use of surrounds.

Along with that song, I keep gravitating towards Meyou, Spinning, and These Morning. I suspect after a few listens this’ll be a hypnotic staple in my audio diet.

Today is hopefully my last day of 5.1. I’ve hung but not wired the first two of my four ceiling speakers. The last two will wait a week or two but the goal is 5.1.2 tonight. This is a contender for first listen.

File Under: not for everyone. Ethereal sound. Elliptical lyrics.

I’d say Evening Mood is the most approachable entry point with thoughtful and lush use of surrounds.

Along with that song, I keep gravitating towards Meyou, Spinning, and These Morning. I suspect after a few listens this’ll be a hypnotic staple in my audio diet.

Today is hopefully my last day of 5.1. I’ve hung but not wired the first two of my four ceiling speakers. The last two will wait a week or two but the goal is 5.1.2 tonight. This is a contender for first listen.
Ooh enjoy the transformation of total Atmos pleasure. 🥳🤩

Back