Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During personal troubled times with an episode of past anxiety I found this song, and the voice of Dillon Chase to be an effective soothing and calming influence in stereo.

This song sounds now even more epic in Atmos:

Another great vocal performance on this one:

The album overall has a really active surround mix.

Rainbow Kitten Surprise "Superstar"
I love this song! Especially fun for me because I happened to find it in the way I would've in high school 30 years ago.
I heard it on the radio (indie 102.3 in Denver) and I loved that it had hook after hook and unique changes throughout. I told my girlfriend about it and she had heard it and liked it too. Next we started listening to it cooking breakfast and around the house and getting to know it better. I went on a walk with it with headphones in stereo and binaural, then the modern part - I listened to it in 7.1.4 atmos. Fantastic. Sort of reminds me of stuff from the '90s like Self, Weezer, and Andrew WK, mixed with more modern pop.
Lots of deep and fuzzy synth bass, with plenty of action in the sides, rear, and top.

Back