Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator: Pre-Order List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replied to PM last night, BUT just want to be certain I get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Reconfirming PM from last night

1 demod/w cartridge
2 spare stylii.

Please let me know when/how to pay (paypal or Visa easiest for me)

Thanks Theresa and Lou!

Del

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - so Teresa did you get my confirmation?
Strange no private message in my inbox only a message from my regular email for QQ updates to say private message - which doesn't seem to be there.
Its those Higgs Boson experiments sending temperal distortions that only Janeway can fix.
Any ways if all else fails I confirm 1 demodulator and 1 cartridge.

In May 2011 he price for the demodulator, which includes a Grado prestige Gold pickup with Shibata Stylus, was $505.00 USD. (This does not include shipping.)
Does this still stand?
What is the price for one spare stylus?
How are payments arranged? Credit card? Bank transfer? PayPal?

Strange no private message in my inbox only a message from my regular email for QQ updates to say private message - which doesn't seem to be there.
Its those Higgs Boson experiments sending temperal distortions that only Janeway can fix.

Yes I got your confirmation. I am not sure on pricing for anything until I have my list finalized. I am waiting on a few more confirmations and then will get with Lou on monday to get pricing for demod and extras. Thanks!

In May 2011 he price for the demodulator, which includes a Grado prestige Gold pickup with Shibata Stylus, was $505.00 USD. (This does not include shipping.)
Does this still stand?
What is the price for one spare stylus?
How are payments arranged? Credit card? Bank transfer? PayPal?

I will find out and get back to you. I know Lou loves Paypal so I am sure that will be the preferred method. I will ask and make a post.

Hi Theresa,

Thanks so much for the "tickler" message. My registered name is 4-ever and I want to confirm my desire to acquire the following: the demodulator, which includes a Grado prestige Gold pickup with Shibata Stylus, in the $505.00 USD neighborhood not including shipping.

I will also respond to the email that came from you to my personal email.

Again, Thanks SO MUCH to you all

Dennis

Theresa,

I'm so stoked about Lou's demodulator. I just got your PM and confirmed around 11:00 pm Sunday. Hope it's not too late, I'd really hate to miss out on this opportunity. Just in case: 1 Demodulator & cart, with 2 extra styli, if it's not too late to change my order from 1 stylus to 2. Thank you!

Being Christmas time, I'd like to jump in and order one of the QQ Demodulator units and an extra stylus.

paulmar1

Would like to be added to preorder list for QQ CD-4 demodulator, stylus, and cartridge.

Thanks

Hi
I want to order Lou Dorren's QQ CD-4 Demodulator.
Here is Questions :
Can you send to Japan ?
What is how to send ? Air cargo or Ship cargo ?
Can you research Shipping to Japan? Please Tell me it.
I want to pay on my credit card, can I ?
Sorry, I’m not good English.
So easy English please...
Thank you

Monkbear,

We can ship to Japan. We will not know shipping details until we get everything done on the building of the demodulator. If you have any other questions let Lou know. Thanks!

Theresa

Wapfu,

I got your confirmation. Thanks!

Theresa

paulmar1

Would like to be added to preorder list for QQ CD-4 demodulator, stylus, and cartridge.

Thanks

Got you on the list for 1 demodulator and one stylus and cartridge comes with the demod paulmar1. If you want extra those can be purchased too. Thanks!

Theresa

Hi Theresa, did you get my PM to add 2 stylii to my pre-order for a total of 1 Demo, 1 cartridge (with stylus) and 4 total stylii?

Any update on status? My Sansui CD-4 demod and AT cartridge are starting to get a bit "long in the tooth". Holding out for Lou's rather than replacing these.

Thank you!

Del

Theresa,

I hate to be a pest, but I just want to make sure I'm on the list. I saw your replies to others, but not mine. I'd really hate to miss this! Thanks for being patient with me. :)

I'll take one and a cartridge as well.

Do we know availability time frame and final costs yet please?

Last edited:
I haven't made the jump to CD-4 yet.....but this demod is just the push I needed
Please put me on the pre-order list for:
One demod kit
One extra stylus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back