mint qsd-1 - never used. i bought it....wonder if its coming

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question should be "fact or coinkydink?"

Sorry, that was harsh of me. Apologies for the long time to apologise too. My ISP seems to block access to this site/its hosting server from time to time.

Sorry, that was harsh of me. Apologies for the long time to apologise too. My ISP seems to block access to this site/its hosting server from time to time.

no problems here - im trying to be as controversially free as possible. always point out faults....so i can make a good change.

w.a.reid

That's generous of you. Probably me that needs to make the change. :)

hope so - for somebody.

funny how all of this sellers gear has been sold already....at least twice. and no feedback - ever. even 610hifi or whatever - the hh scott receiver.....its been sold already by collin nitroy - both in the same town - where are all of his feedbacks for all of his completed sales? same thing with 610hifi.....who buys gear of that price and leaves no feedback? and never receives feedback?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorgeous-Vi...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

thats the already sold scott receiver from a few months back......and this seller has it again.....same pictures?

i really like how the shill bidding accout a***h(0) likes to jump in there...just for fun:)

i watch sansui....so i see the repeat listings.

i dont buy scott.

but i would think someone out of the original 35 bids the scott receiver received a few months ago would be the same bidder on the same item with the same pictures currently. that would bother me as a buyer.

but ebay is weird.

anyone see qrxrestore qrx9001 machine go for less than $800 a few days ago? a week earlier an nonrestored qrx8001 went for $100 more.....like 8 to 9 hundred bucks.

i quit bidding on qrxrestore qrx9001 at $700....i figured it would go to $1500....and why bother running the bidding up. and the next morning i was wondering why i didnt own that machine. whatever.

w.a.r.

looks like shill bidding still happening on ebay - anyone know what that is?

this auction defines it. its the 3rd time listed...i won it twice.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=191530484937&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

a***h(0)

heres the first time with that ass clown collin nitroy listed it -

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=271677599525&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

here is the second time with a new sellers name -

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=191481727953&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

click the bidder name - read the information - use your brain

never buys items when it wins them - like from cnitpsu - ebay has every listing ive won in 2013....but cant make available "sold" listings from 3 months ago - for some mysterious reason - or id post a link to show the sansui auction the shill bidder won....but item has been listed again - same photos - different seller - now twice.

sure likes to jump in there in the last minute to bump up the price.

notice how this bidder only bids on this sellers items - 610hi-fi
notice how this person also only bids on cnitpsu sellers items...and won 1 of his auctions - ooops - shill bidding can be tricky - of course the item won back in december in the cnitpsu auctions - was relisted and sold....twice now by 610hi-fi.

of course ebay likes shill bidding - ebay profits from higher sale amounts - reporting shill bidding and having ebay do something about it - yawn - is probably not going to get a lot of energy spent in that direction.

of course....you cant click on the buyers name and "ask a question" - ebay prohibits ebay members from warning ebay members about ebay members.

smart.

w.a.r.

must cut n paste ebay item number - then hit "bids" on the auction - neat !

try that again - links dont work - strange........

here is the hh scott receiver....looks like a***h(0) likes this receiver too ...
(ebay item numbers - cut n paste - hit bids - see the a***h(0) account)

if you look at 610hi-fi seller account - then feedback RECEIVED from sellers - then go to that sellers feedback and find out what this type of person buys - in this case....facebook feedback?? so sad. i cut n pasted it for fun....

"Positive feedback rating - Great Seller! Very Quick turnaround time! Thank you! Buyer: 6***h ( 16Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) During past year

1000 Real Facebook Website/Fanpage thumbsup/likes within 48 hrs (Limited Time) (ebay item # 151345634403) US $5.50"

Last edited:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

is the buyer anyone here? should be.

id like to know if it was mint or not.

here is something to note.....IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THEY WANT TO SELL ON EBAY....LET ME KNOW - I WILL DECLARE THAT I NEED ONE....AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I CANT AFFORD ONE.

i swear to god all i had to say was that i wanted an oscilloscope....and now theyre thru the roof price wise.

a qsd-1 sold for over $800 the other day. i have one or 2 - i guess i will put them on ebay....to bring the prices back down.... because i never sell anything that isnt a new "lowest price ever seen on ebay before."

w.a.r.

Back