Morph the Cat CD+DVD new £27.48 on Amazon UK seller

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My copy arrived today, so feedback as promised: It wasn't shrink wrapped and certainly not new, but having said that it's pretty close to "as new" condition so no marks on the DVD, just a few very small marks on the CD so I'll be keeping it.

Good one! (y) I got mine new only last year (I already had the MVI Trilogy box set and missed on the Morph DVD-A 1st time round) for half that... still had the white plastic sticky seal strip on top etc.. BUT it was a cut out with a great big gouge cut out the spine.. Seller never said anything!!! guess thats why it was only about 13 quid!?
Drat!! :mad:@: :(

13 quid, thats about $20.00. as long as the disc is ok, then I would be happy with that. I put mine in a dvd a case and when discs are sold like this, (a 2 pack with a dvd a) I sell the cd to my buddy, who loves to get it. So, I pay half price on these double sets.

The seller is touting BS! This is no special edition, Norph was sold in a 2 disc set-a cd and a dvd audio were in it. I have never seen anything other than that setup. $63.00 is a lot of money for a reletivly new disc also.

I believe the "special edition" tag is to distinguish it from the cd only release. Check the sticker on the image in the poll for this release.

Last edited:
Back