Necessity for Raw Transfers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the TDN master tapes, 32 minutes and counting until the auction closes... those last few seconds are going to be intersting!

Speaking of the TDN master tapes, 32 minutes and counting until the auction closes... those last few seconds are going to be intersting!

It would be more interesting if it was a Steely Dan master......

it's not even (IMO )a three dog night lp that i'd normally play ....well i can't actually get past their top 40 hits,..and this tape sort of doesn't have any good ones there.

and as it's 1/2 inch tape that not many people have, it may well stop alot of bidders...after all you can't play this tape on a home quadraphonic deck

All it takes are two heavy hitters to drive the price up, and from what I gather there will are at least two. Whatever the case, whoever ends up with this will definitely need some PRO gear, and what constitutes a raw transfer may not be so cut and dry (notice my sly attempt to steer back on topic?)

17 minutes and the current bid holds... It's going to be a last second snipefest...

Jon:

Please pull the trigger.

Justin

This thread is DONE. And enough with the eggs already........:rolleyes:

Someone can make a thread about the 3 Dog Night reel in the eBay section if you want to monitor the auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back