New on the block

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Can someone help me get my QRX 9001 REstored it seems to be in great shape but I want to be sure it is up to specs before I use it one a regular basis. Reading about QB scares me. THREE MONTHS??? WHERE IS HE???

Can someone help me get my QRX 9001 REstored it seems to be in great shape but I want to be sure it is up to specs before I use it one a regular basis. Reading about QB scares me. THREE MONTHS??? WHERE IS HE???

He's working full-time, and goes home to family life. In between, he works meticulously on restoration projects one at a time.

He's working full-time, and goes home to family life. In between, he works meticulously on restoration projects one at a time.

Absolutely. And anyway's you don't want to rush a Master Craftsman doing his art. And it is an art doing these. Well worth it for those lucky enough to own one.

Remember, Calcutta is 17 hours ahead, and then the village headman has to send a messenger to QuadBobs retreat in the Himalayas, and hopefully the Sanskrit translation did not lose the correct model number or your name.

You may want to consider fasting for 40 days and contemplate whether you are worthy for QuadBob to fix your 9001.:confused:

Back