New SACD in 5.1 - 'Voyage'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Prof

Hello - I have been working very hard to bring to fruition our latest production from St Ouen, and Jean-Baptiste Monnot. Its on Base2 Music and you can find the SACD on Amazon and directly with me, at www.base2music.store, this album is full immersive 5.1, with the master recorded natively at DXD 32 bit. As a result the brilliant Sennheiser microphones, which have a bandwidth of 100 kHz have captured the sound of the bats whilst we recorded in the great abbey. There are three organs featured, the famous Grand Cavaillé-Coll from 1890, the absolute masterpiece with its equally famous 32ft contra bombarde, perhaps the most staggering sound in the world, and also Monnot's own built 'Voyage' organ which is portable - its still pretty large but its all on wheels and can go to concerts in the back of a van. I am glad to say its been very popular and some of it (in Stereo) will be demonstrated at Munich High end next week, on the new M1 monster Vivid Audio speaker. All my recordings are guaranteed trouser flappers via any good subwoofer system.
VOYAGE SACD.jpeg

Attachments

• DEMO art Vivid and Base2 music.jpg
    DEMO art Vivid and Base2 music.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I'll give it a shot, ordered. Sounds like it's a pristine recording. Rock n Roll is my bag, but sometimes stuff like this knocks my socks off.

Back