Ordering Wilson, Steven - THE FUTURE BITES [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, out of topic but the standalone blu-ray available in amazon for $17.99, is it really Region B?

Amazon.com: THE FUTURE BITES [Blu-ray]: Steven Wilson: Movies & TV

Nope - I'm in the US and ordered from that Amazon page -- the BD plays fine on my Xbox Series X*. There's no region codes anywhere on the case, disc, or booklet.

EDIT - although I just found out the Xbox is Region free, so someone else with a region-locked player might want to weigh in.

I have the same question. I am looking at ordering it from Amazon Canada, but there is a region disclaimer in the description. Apparently it is region B. I am hoping this is a mistake and it is region free.

I have the same question. I am looking at ordering it from Amazon Canada, but there is a region disclaimer in the description. Apparently it is region B. I am hoping this is a mistake and it is region free.

Amazon is really bad to give you details about some product. It's like a big machine with no human behind this. The customer service doesn't have a clue what is the product, so got 2 choices to buy it at your own risk or wait until they update this, it could take some time. I did contact in the past the artist web site to know what is the region. I would be surprised in this case that there's a region B version.

Amazon is really bad to give you details about some product. It's like a big machine with no human behind this. The customer service doesn't have a clue what is the product, so got 2 choices to buy it at your own risk or wait until they update this, it could take some time. I did contact in the past the artist web site to know what is the region. I would be surprised in this case that there's a region B version.

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll order it and see what happens.

My box set (#4845/5000) finally arrived today from my original order almost a year ago through the then-single official outlet of Townsend Music in the UK. It was extremely well packaged for its trip across the pond, in several layers of cardboard, bubble wrap, and plastic.

Back