Pioneer Qt

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP

Hi looking for some recommendations on adding to my Quad Pioneer setup, of a QM-800a and QC-800a. Now i am looking for a Pioneer QT reel. Also were there any 10in silver faced made? Thanks JP:phones

Surely someone has an opinion on Pioneer Quad reels? My only Quad reel reference point is Akai 1750D-SS, and I like it very much but it is not a Pioneer. Looking to add to my Pioneer setup. JP

Hello, are yes Teac can be very sweet. I am looking to add to a Pioneer Quad setup. Michael maybe you could tell the Pioneer quad reels you liked? JP

No knowledge of them I'm afraid but there is a QT-6600 on Ebay right now that perhaps you are looking at, or perhaps you have missed. Price seems right and it is fully serviced with a limited warranty. Just thought I'd mention...No, not my sale. John S.

Sorry, the only Pioneer I have any experience with is the QT-6600 and that was a very limited (less than two months) experience. I traded it for a Teac unit. I presently have Akai and Teac units.

MTGC (Michael)

Back