qsd-2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w.a.reid

500 Club - QQ All-Star
hey folks - is my qsd-2 have the same decoding as the qrx-x001 series of decoders?

i only use the synthesized qs mode on my qb-sansui qrx9001, and was thinking of having him rebuild this too - qsd-2 - and using it with the kenwood eleven receivers i have recently fallen in love with - ( i like the II version)- or should i just go with rebuilding the qrx6001 and qrx7001 - i will do that - but i am having speaker issues- i either need to get rid of a wife - or i have to get rid of speakers - so i am playing with ways i can have quad available - but for the most part i need stereo - and my qb-qrx9001 has the stereo disabled.

so rebuilding the 6 and 7001 is not out of the question - but i need to keep the stereo in working condition. the qsd-2, i thought i would have rebuilt - if worth it - and just put in a box until i need it some day.

so if anyone can figure out what my question is - try and answer it.:mad:@:

I have a schematic for the QSD-2, it shows boards F-2087 and F-2088 which is the same as QRX-6001, 7001, 8001, 9001.

Vinylguy4

Back