Quad Panner...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I am at work and the bay is blocked, would someone be nice enough to post a pic and/or the current price of this device. I am very very interested. I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have something like this for some projects I want to start.

If I could get this panner and pry the SQE-2000 from surteess, I have a really good project idea :p

nice, but it is not practical for home use, it is a studio device.

Why would it not work at home? Just put it in the rack and wire everything through patch bays. Then just access all through a patch bay, you can access anything and chain anything anyway you want.

Why would it not work at home? Just put it in the rack and wire everything through patch bays. Then just access all through a patch bay, you can access anything and chain anything anyway you want.

I think what he meant was that it was intended as a studio recording tool, and that there would be limited non-studio use for the device

Since I am at work and the bay is blocked, would someone be nice enough to post a pic and/or the current price of this device. I am very very interested. I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have something like this for some projects I want to start.

But this only works for you if you are in the seafaring business. Or weather forecast. Otherwise you will not understand the front labeling. :rolleyes:

-Kristian

Back