• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Relayer - YES for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This gets its own thread. This is my original copy, purchased as a pre-order back in the day. Yep, it's used, been opened. Yet, hardly handled at all, played it 1 time. Consider it near mint on the outside and near mint to mint on the inside. I assume this is out of print, so that also plays into my price. Though, as usual, I think I'm fair as this is QQ. Currently only a couple copies on Discogs, both used like mine. A bit over $100 when you consider shipping.

I'll let mine go for $70, which includes media mail shipping. Lower 48, Paypal. SOLD !!

https://www.discogs.com/release/6263318-Yes-Relayer

Last edited:
Gene, I'll take Relayer

What??? There was a surround mix you didn't buy upon release? That doesn't sound at all like the QL we've come to know and love!

I'm guessing either:
1- you got the dvd-a and have now decided you want the BD as well;
2- your copy went bad/missing; or
3- you're buying this for someone else.

What??? There was a surround mix you didn't buy upon release? That doesn't sound at all like the QL we've come to know and love!

I'm guessing either:
1- you got the dvd-a and have now decided you want the BD as well;
2- your copy went bad/missing; or
3- you're buying this for someone else.
Ahh, the ways of the major QQ Sorceress are secrets that chase sound!

Back