Rem dvd audio titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashua

I just went to a record show and managed to score a complete set of the REM DVD-Audio discs in a Disk Keeper wallet. No inserts.

I have DVD Audio replacement cases and would really like to find the artwork for these. Does anyone know of a way I could score them?

If anyone out there has them I would be willing to pay you for making me color copies or scans in high resolution (300 DPI) of all the art. Alternatively I have some extra titles in surround sound that you could choose from in exchange for your efforts. I have two of these inserts already so I guess it would be about 8-9 titles in total that I'd need art for.

Let me know,
Russ

So you're saying somebody actually dumped the DVDAs in favor of keeping those pathetic excuses for redbook CDs they came with? :mad:@:

Score!

I just went to a record show and managed to score a complete set of the REM DVD-Audio discs in a Disk Keeper wallet. No inserts.

I have DVD Audio replacement cases and would really like to find the artwork for these.
Only two of them came in dvd-audio cases (super jewel plus) in the first place. The others only came in the digipak with the CD.

IIRC in Super Jewel Box:
In time (the best)
Reveal
Automatic for the people

Any other in that format?

IIRC in Super Jewel Box:
In time (the best)
Reveal
Automatic for the people

Any other in that format?
I forgot to buy Reveal. I'll have to hunt one down.

update: I found one from an amazon seller. Says small crack in super jewel case, but for under $13 new with the shipping I took it.

Back