Roye Albrighton Interview

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sspsandy said:
Here is an interview with Roye Albrighton of Nektar discussing the state of the reunion, the remasters, and some interesting comments about surround/quad formats.
http://www.progressiveears.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1
I found it humorous how he refers to SACD as quadraphonic, technically he's right except for the extra channels. :smokin

The link goes to a index where i can't find the interview. Anything more specific?

In the list on the left is a category of Interviews. Click on it, and select the Roye Albrighton interview. I copied the link for the exact page, but it takes you to the homepage.

sspsandy said:
In the list on the left is a category of Interviews. Click on it, and select the Roye Albrighton interview. I copied the link for the exact page, but it takes you to the homepage.

found, very intresting.
Just wonder why few Prog-rock was released on quad, it's a kind of music that cry for the spaciousness of multichannel. The fact that UK and Italy were the main prog-rock homeland for most of the bands, and here quad wasn't big, has something to do with it. Sure i will love to have some PFM, Banco or Le Orme on 5.1 something.

Back