SACD sale on yesasia.com

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Free shipping for all orders over $39.00. I figure the following titles will create the most interest here....

Dangerously In Love - Beyonce (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $16.99

Eden - Sarah Brightman (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $15.99

La Luna - Sarah Brightman (multi-channel SACD) $15.99

Sacred Love - Sting (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $10.99

You can also visit the site for the complete list. I am not sure when the sale will be over.

I chose to link the above titles because these are only available as imports (aside from the Sting SACD) and normally will retail at $20.00/disc or more.

soundboy said:
Free shipping for all orders over $39.00. I figure the following titles will create the most interest here....

Dangerously In Love - Beyonce (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $16.99

Eden - Sarah Brightman (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $15.99

La Luna - Sarah Brightman (multi-channel SACD) $15.99

Sacred Love - Sting (multi-channel hybrid SACD) $10.99

You can also visit the site for the complete list. I am not sure when the sale will be over.

Good prices - especially on some SACDs not available in the U.S.

This is the latest sale at yesasia.com on some SACDs that may interest the members here....

Charlie Byrd and Laurindo Almeida - Tango....$16.99

Beyonce - Dangerously In Love....$11.99

Jazz at the Pawn Shop (Volume 1)....$15.49

Edit: For the Charlie Byrd and Laurindo Almeida "Tango" SACD, yesasia.com list "Fung Hang Records" as the label. Fung Hang is the Hong Kong distributor of Groove Note and Fung Hang itself issues SACDs, one of which is listed as "Featured Recordings on PS Audio's website.

Last edited:
soundboy said:
This is the latest sale at yesasia.com on some SACDs that may interest the members here....

Charlie Byrd and Laurindo Almeida - Tango....$16.99

Beyonce - Dangerously In Love....$11.99

Jazz at the Pawn Shop (Volume 1)....$15.49

In terms of sonics, the "Tango" Hybrid Stereo SACD by Charlie Byrd & Laurindo Almeida on Groove Note is very good. At $16.99 that's worth picking up if it's not in your SACD collection yet.

Another of the Byrd & Almeida Hybrid Stereo SACDs from Groove Note's Concord Jazz SACD series is due out shortly. See http://www.highfidelityreview.com/news/news.asp?newsnumber=16858560 for more details.

Thanks for the thread..

I've been meaning to get the Brightman discs

Unfortunately the Eden is out of stock and La Luna is $23 now not $16..

But I did buy it and 2 other titles to get the free shipping..

Back