Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Safety in the workplace is so important....

signal-2024-03-23-14-12-56-815.jpg

You're saying that to a man that skis off glaciers & lives in an igloo for fun.
Baloney. My wife's got the wood burning stove cranking tonight and the heat is nicely rising into my office where I'm at the computer. That's why I'm talking to you Scott rather than listening to music or playing with trains in the cold basement.

Baloney. My wife's got the wood burning stove cranking tonight and the heat is nicely rising into my office where I'm at the computer. That's why I'm talking to you Scott rather than listening to music or playing with trains in the cold basement.
you do know AR, you CAN listen to music as you play on the 'puter.

No you can't. Music deserves your full attention. Anyway best time for music/movies in the basement is summertime, when the livin' is sweaty.
that reminds me of a story ( as I listen to TFF sing Badmans Song on my computer speakers ( AR ) )
It was 2007. Summer. A freaking still, beautiful Michigan night. A Sat Night. Wild hair got the best of me ---at midnight I blasted PF Animals
through out the neighborhood. I mean BLASTED it. Elevated B&W deck speakers

my neighbors still like me
and this is a badmans song

( the Mrs was in Texas visiting relatives......thats how I got away with this )

Last edited:
that reminds me of a story ( as I listen to TFF sing Badmans Song on my computer speakers ( AR ) )
It was 2007. Summer. A freaking still beautiful Michigan night. A Sat Night. Wild hair got the best of me ---at midnight I blasted PF Animals
through out the neighborhood. I mean BLASTED it. Elevated B&W deck speakers

my neighbors still like me
and this is a badmans song

( the Mrs was in Texas visiting relatives......thats how I got away with this )
Awesome story. I wish I was there to experience it. As soon as I fix my time machine I will go back to summer '07. See ya then.

Back